勤学思培训网USEIRY
  • 终于找到英语口语对话吃饭

    民以食为天。从我们诞生之日起,吃喝就成为了一件不可不察的大事,下面是英语口语对话吃饭,一起来了解下吧:

    【英语口语对话吃饭】

    [图片0]

    A: What can I do for you, sir?

    先生,您要来点什么?

    B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

    A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

    水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

    B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

    请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

    A: Would you like some eggs?

    还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

    B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

    要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

    A: Anything else, sir?

    还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

    B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

    不要了,足够了。谢谢。

    【关于吃饭的英语场景对话】

    A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

    服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

    B: Yes, this way please.

    好的,请跟我来。

    A: Can we see the menu, please?

    能让我们看一看菜单吗?

    B: Here you are.

    给您。

    A: What’s good today?

    今天有什么好吃的?

    B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

    我推荐香酥鸭。

    A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

    我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

    B: Do you want any dessert?

    要甜品吗?

    C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

    不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

    (After a few minutes.)

    过了一会儿。

    A: I can have the check, please.

    结帐。

    C: George. Let’s split this.

    乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制

    A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

    不,今天我请客。

    B: Cash or charge, sir?

    现金还是记帐?

    A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

    记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

    【饭店吃饭的英语口语对话】

    A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

    啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

    B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

    那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

    A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

    [图片1]

    我听说这两种都很辣。

    B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

    对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

    A: They might be too hot for me.

    对我来说可能太辣了点。

    B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

    再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

    A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

    有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

    B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

    有北京烤鸭啊。

    A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

    啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

    B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

    大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

    A: Is it near here?

    离这儿近吗?

    B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

    不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

    A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

    好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

    B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

    我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

    A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

    您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

    B: You’re welcome.

    不客气。

    【点餐的英语口语对话】

    A: Good morning. Can I help you?

    早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

    B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

    我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

    ¥

    A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

    您想要哪种果汁呢?

    B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

    西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

    A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

    好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

    B: Yes, that’s right.

    是的。

    A: Is there any thing else, sir?

    还有什么吗,先生?

    B: No, that’s all.

    没有了,谢谢。

    (Later)

    稍后

    A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

    早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

    B: Just put it on the table, please.

    请放在桌上。

    A: Do you need anything else, sir?

    先生,还有其他需要吗?

    B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

    没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

    A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

    哪种果汁呢,先生?

    B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

    番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

    A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

    好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。