勤学思培训网USEIRY
  • 总算理解点餐英语口语对话

    如果有一天你去了国外餐厅。对一些点餐英语口语是必须知晓的。否则可能会出糗哦,下面是点餐英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【点餐英语口语对话】

    [图片0]

    Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?

    主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?

    Charles: One.

    查理斯:一位。

    Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.

    主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。

    Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?

    女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?

    Charles: Yes please.

    查理斯:是的。

    Waitress: What would you like to drink?

    女服务员:你想喝点什么?

    Charles: What do you have?

    查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?

    Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.

    女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。

    Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.

    查理斯:那来瓶水吧。

    Waitress: What would you like to eat?

    女服务员:您想吃点什么?

    Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.

    查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。

    【关于点餐的英语对话】

    A:What Can I get you?

    您需要点什么?

    B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

    我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

    C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

    老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

    B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

    你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

    C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

    这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

    B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

    好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

    C:You have got to be kidding me!

    你在耍我吧!

    B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

    拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

    C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

    好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

    B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

    这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

    C:That' s the idea!

    好主意!

    [图片1]

    【英语口语关于点餐对话】

    A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

    B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

    我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

    A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

    B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

    西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

    A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

    好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

    B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

    A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

    B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

    (Later)稍后

    A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

    早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

    B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

    A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

    B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

    没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

    A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

    B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

    A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

    【2人点餐英语口语对话】

    A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

    B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

    那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

    A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

    B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

    对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

    A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

    B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

    A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

    B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

    A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

    B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

    A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

    B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

    不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

    A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

    好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

    B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

    A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

    B: You’re welcome. 不客气。