勤学思培训网SZDFSL
  • 总算懂了餐馆英语口语对话

    经常和同事、朋友聚餐,免不了去餐馆吃饭的时刻,要是去外国的餐厅,知道怎么用英语来进行对话吗?下面是餐馆英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【餐馆英语口语对话】

    [图片0]

    Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

    服务生: 你们准备好要点餐了还是还需要再多几分钟?

    Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.

    男: 我们已经准备好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗鱼。

    Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?

    服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?

    Woman: Salad, please.

    女: 沙拉。

    Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?

    服务生: 综合绿叶沙拉还是凯撒沙拉呢?

    Woman: Caesar Salad, please.

    女: 凯撒沙拉。

    Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?

    服务生: 好极了。先生你呢?

    Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.

    男: 麻烦给我一份半熟的纽约牛排。

    Waiter: Soup or salad?

    服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?

    Man: Mixed Green Salad.

    男: 综合绿叶沙拉。

    Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?

    服务生: 好! 在正餐来之前, 你们要不要先来点什么呢?

    Man: No. Thank you.

    男: 不要了。谢谢!

    【餐馆点餐英语口语对话】

    A: Hi! May I help you?

    A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?

    B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?

    B: 是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。

    A: What kind of drinks?

    A: 什么饮料呢?

    B: Coke, please.

    B: 请给我可乐!

    A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?

    A: 想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?

    B: Hot Mustard, please.

    B: 麻烦给我芥茉酱。

    A: Anything else?

    A: 还有别的吗?

    B: No. That's it.

    B: 没有! 就这样了。

    A: For here or to go? 或者 Sit in or take away?

    A: 是在这里吃还是外带呢?

    B: It's for here. / Sit in.

    B: 这里用。

    A: Ten twenty four

    A: 一共是十镑二十四便士。

    B: Here is eleven.

    B: 这里是十一块。

    A: Seventy-six pences is your change.

    A: 这是你的零钱 - 七十六便士。

    B: Enjoy your meal!

    B: 请慢慢享用!

    A: I will.

    A: 谢谢,我会的。

    【餐馆投诉英语口语对话】

    [图片1]

    A:Good evening,ma' you ring for service?What can I do for you?

    B: light in this room is too get me a brighter one.

    A:Certainly,'ll be back right away…Do you mind if I move your things?

    B:Oh, ahead.

    A:Thank you…How is the light now?

    B:It's much better you.

    A:You're if you need any other things,please let us know.

    B:Ah,yes,the room is too cold for feel rather cold when I you turn off theair-conditioning?

    A:(Checks)The air-conditioning is already off,ma'am.

    B:Maybe I'm getting a cold.

    A:Would you like an extra blanket?

    B: would you please get me some hot water,too?I think I need to take somemedicine.

    A: Certainly,ma''ll be right back…here is a blanket,and hot water for ?

    B:No,thanks.

    A:Good night,ma,am.

    【餐馆结账英语口语对话】

    A: Hello, can I have my bill?

    甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

    B: Sure, just a moment.

    乙:好的,请稍等。

    A: Do you accept credit cards?

    甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

    B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

    乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

    A: I'll pay in cash then.

    甲:那我就付现金吧。

    (They are going to leave after dinner.)

    (他们饭后要走了。)

    Jack: Could we have our bill, please?

    杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

    Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?

    服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

    Jack: A bill for three of us, please.

    杰克:合起来结。

    Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven have a check on it.

    服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

    Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is ?

    杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?

    Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

    服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

    Jack: I see. Is service charge included?

    杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

    Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

    服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。

    Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?

    杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

    Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

    服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

    Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

    杰克:很遗憾。

    Waiter: But we accept checks.

    服务员:但我们接受支票。

    Jack: Good.

    杰克:好吧。