勤学思培训网OHOWMM
  • 终于发现出国过海关英语口语对话

    如果你要出国,那么海关则是你必须经过的地方,东南亚还好,有些欧美海关会英文进行简单的提问,下面是出国过海关英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【出国过海关英语口语对话】

    [图片0]

    Officer: May I see your passport please?

    海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

    Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

    亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

    Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

    海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

    Henry: I'm here on business。

    亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

    Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

    海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

    Henry: For ten days。

    亨利:10天以后就回去了。

    Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

    海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

    Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

    亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

    Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

    海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

    Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

    亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

    Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

    海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

    Henry: Alright。

    亨利:好的。

    Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

    海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

    Henry: Thank you。

    亨利:谢谢。

    【过海关英语简短对话】

    A: I have never arrived at this airport before and need to know where to go next.

    B: Go to the end of the walkway, down the stairs, and to the right.

    A: Do we need to clear Customs before we go get our bags?

    B: You will clear Customs and Immigration when you have picked up your luggage.

    A: What do I need to have out when I pass through Customs?

    B: Make sure that your passport is out and that your Declarations form is complete.

    A: My seatmate here is traveling through to Canada, and I told her that she probably doesn’t have to clear Customs.

    B: People who are not entering the United States should go to the left and follow the directions given to them. Their bags are already routed through to their final destination.

    A: Can we use the restrooms before we clear Customs?

    B: Yes, there is one right over there especially for this area.

    [图片1]

    【过海关的英语对话2人】

    A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.

    A:这是我的机票、护照和入境卡。

    B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?

    B:谢谢,有什么要申报的吗?

    A: Yes. Just this coconut.

    A:是的。只有这个椰子。

    B:Where did you get it?

    B:您从哪儿拿来的?

    A:I picked it at a friend's farm.

    A:从一个朋友的农场里拿来的。

    B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.

    B:很抱歉,生鲜、蔬果及肉类都不能带入境。

    A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.

    A:讨厌!我本来想把它送给这里的一个朋友。啊,你就当那个朋友好了。

    B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory don't want to risk infestation。

    B:不管怎样,谢谢您,太太。可是我们还是要把它销毁,我们可不想冒病虫入侵的风险。

    【出国过海关简单英语对话】

    A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。

    B: This one. 这个。

    A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?

    B: Two weeks. 两个星期

    A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?

    B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。

    A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?

    B: For Business. 商务旅行。

    A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。