勤学思培训网KTYKGJ
  • 终于理会酒店常用英语口语对话

    酒店术语非常多,多了解一点很有好处。很多酒店人工作多年也不能全部记住,但你记住了,你就与众不同了,下面是酒店常用英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【酒店常用英语口语对话】

    [图片0]

    A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.

    订房中心。下午好。

    B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th.

    我想订一间12月6日的双人间。

    A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?

    好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?

    B:Yes. What is the rate, please?

    是的。请问房价是多少?

    A:The current rate is $45 per night.

    现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。

    B:What services come with that?

    这个价格包括哪些服务呢?

    A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.

    房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。

    B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?

    听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?

    A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.

    哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。

    B:Perfect. I'll take it.

    太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。

    A:How long will you be staying?

    您打算住多长时间?

    B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.

    从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。

    A:That'll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?

    那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?

    B:Yes, this is Tossin.

    好的。我是Tossin。

    A:Could you spell that please?

    请您拼写一下好吗?

    B:Sure. It's T-O-S-S-I-N.

    好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。

    A:And what is your telephone number, please?

    请问您的电话号码是多少?

    B:(0211)268 4536.

    (0211)268 4536。

    A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.

    (0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。

    B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.

    好的,那就这样,再见。

    A:Goodbye.

    再见。

    【酒店退房英语口语对话】

    F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)

    F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

    下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

    G: Can you check me out please?

    可以帮我退房吗?

    F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

    好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

    G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

    我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

    F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

    请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

    G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

    一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

    F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

    这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

    G: Can I pay with a credit card?

    我可以用信用卡支付吗?

    F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

    当然,请您给我下您的护照。

    G: Here you are.

    给你。

    F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

    这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

    G: Thank you, you too, bye.

    谢谢,你也是,再见。

    【酒店点餐英语口语对话】

    [图片1]

    W: Waiter(服务员) G: Guest(顾客)

    W: Good evening,madam and you have a reservation?

    晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

    G: Yes,I’m .

    我是Johnson.

    W: This way, please, . Here is your table. Is this all right?

    这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

    G: Thank ’s nice,indeed.

    谢谢,非常好。

    W: My ’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

    不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

    G: No,we are still looking at the see,this is our first trip to you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

    还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

    W: How much would you spend?

    你大概消费多少钱呢?

    G: I don’t care about ’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

    钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

    W: Yes, me introduce you to some specials.

    好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

    【酒店入住英语口语对话】

    F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)

    F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

    欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

    G: I’d like a room, please.

    我要住店。

    F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

    你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

    G: A double, please. How much is that?

    双人间,价格是多少?

    F: It’s $ a night. How many nights will you be staying?

    145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

    G: Just tonight.

    就今晚。

    F: OK. One night comes to $ plus tax. May I have your name please?

    一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

    G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.

    我是达维斯。

    F: And how do you spell that, sir?

    怎么拼写呢?

    G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

    是D-A-V-I-E-S。

    F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

    好的,你想要如何付款?

    G: Do you take VISA?

    能用VISA卡吗?

    F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

    可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

    G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA time is checkout?

    我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

    F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

    10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

    G: And is there a restaurant?

    有餐厅吗?

    F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

    3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

    G: Is there a pool here?

    有游泳池吗?

    F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

    有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

    G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

    餐厅什么时候关门呢?

    F: They both close at 10:00 .

    餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

    G: 10 .? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 ?

    好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

    F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 . Enjoy your stay.

    没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!