勤学思培训网USEIRY
  • 终于明白简单英语口语对话范文

    英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。下面是简单英语口语对话范文,一起来了解下吧:

    【简单英语口语对话范文】

    [图片0]

    A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?

    现在健身这么火,为什么还是有那么多人超重呢?

    C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.

    嗯,还是有一些因素会影响人们的体型和体重的.

    A: what are they?

    都有哪些因素呢?

    C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.

    有研究表明低收入人群超重的比例比高收入人群高.

    A: why?

    为什么呢?

    C: the survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.

    说低收入人群每天吃太多的垃圾食品.

    A: that makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.

    可以理解,他们每天工作忙,没时间做饭,垃圾食品又比较便宜.

    C: and junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.

    垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不过还有另外一个原因.

    A: what's that?

    什么?

    C: nobody exercises anymore-not even kids! The average american home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!

    现在很少有人锻炼身体,甚至小孩都不锻炼.家里电视一天至少开6个小时.

    A: wow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.

    天啊.怪不得人们变得这么胖.卡尔,你是不是也该锻炼锻炼身体了?

    C: yeah, I guess so.

    可能吧.

    A: you should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.

    你可要注意饮食了,多做锻炼啊.

    C: hey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.

    我节食一段时间,瘦了10磅呢.

    A: so what happened?

    后来呢?

    C: well, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.

    我放弃了,结果体重反弹,又胖了5磅.

    A: you should have kept trying.

    贵在坚持啊.

    【简单两人英语口语对话】

    C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?

    嗨,汤姆,午饭吃的好吗?

    T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.

    哎,别提了,很糟糕!

    C: what' the matter?

    怎么了?

    T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.

    快餐店还是那么挤,我点了个炸鸡三明治,等了20分钟,最后里头的炸鸡还是生的.

    C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.

    哦,你也没法责怪服务员.

    T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.

    我知道,这里快餐太受欢迎了.

    C: that's true.

    是啊.

    T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?

    凯瑟琳,你的午饭怎么样?

    C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.

    挺好的,我自己从家里带了饭.

    T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.

    真的吗?我以为我们这里和美国一样有很多快餐店,你会觉得像在家一样舒服呢.

    C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.

    我个人不喜欢去快餐店,我觉得那些食物都不健康.

    [图片1]

    T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.

    你说的没错.通常人们上快餐店都是图个方便.那些东西可能味道不错,但是卡路里,盐和脂肪的含量太高.

    C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?

    我在想你是不是觉得快餐就是我们美国人的生活方式?

    T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.

    当然啦,几乎所有的大的快餐店,像麦当劳和肯德基都是美国的.

    C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.

    实际上三分之二的美国人都不会去那些地方.

    T: seriously?

    真的吗?

    C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.

    嗯,你也许会觉得难以置信,但事实确实如此.

    【日常简单的英语口语对话】

    A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.

    各位尊敬的游客,欢迎来到西湖。现在我们正在游览的地方是虎跑泉。

    B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?

    这个景点怎么会和老虎联系在一起呢,张小姐?

    A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.

    此地得名于一个传说,据说古时有两只老虎来到此地. 并在这里挖开一个洞,随后从洞中便有泉水涌出。

    B:How ignorant I am!

    我也太无知了。

    A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”

    龙井茶和虎跑泉被认为是 “西湖双绝”。

    B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.

    我知道那个茶叶,闻起来很香的。

    A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.

    没错?所有游客,请注意。我们将在这个泉水边停留半小时,赶紧拍照留念。我们要去的下一站是三泉映月。

    B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!

    贾尼斯、大卫,快到这边来。我们在这里拍点照片吧!我没想到这里的风景会如此之美。

    【简单的两人英语对话短文】

    T: Catherine. have you ever seen the movie Fast Food Nation?

    凯瑟琳,你看过电影‘快餐帝国》吗?

    C: Yes, I remember it was inspird by a New York Times best-seller of the same name.

    我看过,是根据同名的‘纽约时报》畅销书改编的.

    T: It's Very thought-provoking, isn't it?

    我觉得它很发人深省。

    C: Exactly. Jt reveals the dark side of the all-American meal.

    是的,它揭示了美国饮食的阴暗面。

    T: So what do you think of the American fast food culture?

    那你是怎么看待美困快餐文化的呢?

    C: ] think America rcally deserves the name of "fast food nation- as pcopIe can find

    McDonald ' s, KFC and Pizza Hut almost all over the States.

    我觉得美国是名副其实的“怏餐帝国一,美国的各个角落几乎都有麦当劳、肯德基和必胜客。

    T: And everyone knows that Americans' favorite food is the hamburger, isn't it?

    而H大家都知道美国人最爱吃汉堡包.

    C: Sure. Yoi: see, Tom, fast food is a tifestyle that cravcs convenience. Pcople just don't carc whetber it is healthy or not.

    是啊,汤姆你看,快餐就是一种崇尚简便的生活方式,人们才不在乎健不健康昵。

    T: But I think some heajthy menu options are also鸵rvcd at fast food restaurants..

    但是我觉得快餐店里还是有一蝗健康菜的.

    C: What are they?

    都有些什么呢?

    T: Such as fat-frec milk, wholc-whcat rolls and fish sandwich.

    像脱脂奶、全麦卷和烤鱼三明治之类的.

    C: They're much better

    这毡东西就好多了.

    T: But I'm not sure if they're well-rcceived.

    但是我不太确定它们会不会受欢迎.

    C: That's the point. People usually don't have much time to think about it when thcy have a

    on-the-go meal.

    这就是问题的关键.人们只想随便吃点的话,一般不会花时间去考虑吃什么。

    T: Well,Amcricans may need to find a way to make the most of their fast foods.

    嗯,美国人或许该想想怎样才能做出最健康的快餐来.

    C: I suppotrc so.

    我也这么认为。