勤学思培训网CSDPAL
  • 终于晓得校园英语口语对话

    对话教学是英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。下面是校园英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【校园英语口语对话】

    [图片0]

    Daniel:

    May, is the university a terrible place?

    阿美,大学是个恐怖的地方吗?

    May:

    Surely not. Life in the university is fun. Why did you ask?

    当然不是,大学生活很有趣。你为什么问这个问题呀?

    Daniel:

    Because you study day in and day out for the entrance exam. So I figure you would study even harder after you’ve got in.

    因为你为了高考不分昼夜地学习,所以我想你进入大学以后会更加努力地学习。

    May:

    Studying in the university is not easy, but it's not as arduous as you think.

    大学的学习不那么容易,但也不是像你想象的那么枯燥。

    Daniel:

    How do you know that? You haven't got in yet.

    你怎么知道?你还没上大学呢。

    May:

    Of course I know. I once attended Lisa's class, sitting quietly at the back of the classroom.

    我当然知道了,我曾经安安静静地坐在教室后面,跟利莎一起上过课。

    Daniel:

    Oh, really? Were you not caught?

    哦,真的吗?你没被抓?

    May:

    Of course not. You are allowed to attend any lecture, only if there are empty seats for you and you don't disturb the class. In universities, you study in a free and creative environment.

    当然没有。只要教室里还有空位,你又不扰乱课堂,你就可以旁听任何课。在大学里,你可以在轻松而富有创造性的环境中学习。

    Daniel:

    What do you want to study in the university? Have you thought about it?

    你在大学想学什么呢?你有没有想过?

    May:

    This question has really been bothering me. I like Chinese literature, you know. But economics is really hot now, and it has a very good career prospect.

    这个问题一直困扰着我。你知道,我喜欢中国文学,但是经济学现在很热门,而且它的职业发展前景也挺好的。

    Daniel:

    I will choose what I like. You don't know what a torture it is for me to study English, because I don't like English.

    我会选择我喜欢的。你不知道对我来说学习英语有多么痛苦,因为我不喜欢英语。

    May:

    Though I like Chinese literature very much, I'm also interested in economics. It's a tough choice to make.

    虽然我非常喜欢中国文学,但我对经济学也很感兴趣。真是很难决定呀。

    Daniel:

    You can decide later. You will have choices before you submit your university application form.

    你可以晚点再决定。在你提交志愿表以前你还可以选择。

    May:

    Right. I have lots of time to think carefully before I make my final decision.

    是呀,在做最后决定前,我还有很多时间仔细想想。

    【校园学习英语口语对话】

    周奔驰:你的英语达到几级?四级、六级?

    Can you tell me your level of English, level 4 or level 6?

    黄小蓉:刚过四级。

    Just passed level 4.

    周奔驰:我的英语比你差远了。

    Your English is much better than mine.

    黄小蓉:只要努力学习,学好英语并不是太难。

    As long as you work hard, it’s not really difficult to learn English well.

    周奔驰:我要全力以赴,好好学习,天天向上。

    I will try my best. Good good study, day day up.

    [注:周奔驰说的“好好学习,天天向上”是个经典爆笑的中式英语,当然是错误的,周奔驰只不过是为了博得美眉的一笑而已]

    [黄小蓉]正确的说法应该是:好好学习,天天向上。

    The correct way of saying it should be: Study hard and make progress every day.

    周奔驰:别介意,这只是一个玩笑。

    Never mine. I’m only joking.

    第八法、你的爱好就是俺的“借口”

    周奔驰:你有什么业余爱好?

    Do you have any hobbies?

    黄小蓉:我喜欢看电影。

    I like watching movies.

    周奔驰:你最喜欢哪些明星?

    Who are your favorite stars?

    黄小蓉:香港的周星驰,美国的康恩。肖伯纳。

    Zhou Xinchi from Hong Kong, and Keng and Shawberne from America.

    周奔驰:以后有机会请你看大片吧,

    I’ll invite you to big movies some time.

    [抓紧时机,闪电行动,这就是周奔驰的“英雄本色”。]

    [黄小蓉]谢谢。

    Thanks.

    【大学校园的英语对话】

    [图片1]

    Ben:

    You are late again, Maria. The teacher is about to come.

    你又迟到了,玛丽亚。老师就快要来了。

    Maria:

    I know. I have to prepare the supper for the whole family before I leave.

    我知道,但是我在走之前必须要做好全家的晚饭。

    Ben:

    Oh, Shirly has been cooking for us since I started attending this evening class. The good thing is, she has made great progress in cooking.

    哦,自从我报名参加了夜校,雪莉就一直在为我们做饭。好在她现在厨艺大有长进。

    Maria:

    The housework is really a big problem for me. My husband is on a business trip to the . now and I have to take care of everything myself.

    家务活对我来说确实是个问题。我丈夫现在在美国出差,我必须自己照料一切事情。

    Ben:

    How about your one-year-old baby?

    你一岁的孩子怎么办?

    Maria:

    I've asked my parents to live with us for a while, so they can look after her for me while I am at work or in the class.

    我让我的父母跟我一起住一段时间,这样,我工作或上课的时候他们就可以照顾她了。

    Ben:

    How sweet of them! I have to work in the day time, study at night, and do housework during my spare time. I really hope I have eight arms and legs, like an octopus.

    他们可真好!我白天工作,晚上学习,还要在空闲时间做家务。我真希望自己有八只胳膊和腿,像章鱼一样。

    Maria:

    Me too. Sometimes I do want to give it up. I can't deal with so many things at a time.

    我也是。有时候我真想放弃,我不能同时处理好所有的事情。

    Ben:

    When is your Adult College Entrance Exam?

    你的成人高考是什么时候?

    Maria:

    It's close coming up at the end of this month. That will be no more than 15 days from now on.

    就在这个月底,离现在只有不到15天了。

    Ben:

    Oh, my Adult College Entrance Exam is also around then. I don't know if I can pass it.

    哦,我的成人高考也快了。我不知道自己能不能通过呢。

    Maria:

    Why don't you take the CPA exam? You are already a good accountant, having so many years of experience.

    你为什么不考注册会计师呀?你已经是个好会计了,有多年的经验。

    Ben:

    I just want to study in a college, majoring in economics. I've had this dream for a long time.

    我只想在大学里学经济,那是我长久以来的梦想。

    Maria:

    I understand.

    我知道。

    Ben:

    Oh, this class ends very late. Do you have anyone to pick you up?

    噢,这里很晚才放学,会有人来接你吗?

    Maria:

    Don't worry, I can drive home and there won't be any problem.

    别担心,我能开车回家,没有什么问题的。

    【校园生活英语对话】

    Gary:

    I've almost finished today's task. I gotta go home and have a good sleep. Oh, I haven't got enough sleep since the beginning of this semester.

    今天的任务差不多完成了。我得回家好好睡一觉。自从这个学期开始,我就没有好好睡过觉。

    May:

    Me too. The college entrance exam is coming. We gotta work harder than ever before, if we want to pass.

    我也是。高考马上就要到了,如果我们想通过的话,我们就必须比平时更加努力。

    Gary:

    I don't care about the exam. Are you leaving?

    我不在乎这个考试。你现在走吗?

    May:

    No, I gotta stay for a few minutes.

    不,我还得等几分钟。

    Gary:

    But it's getting late. The last bus leaves at . You will miss it if you don't go now.

    可是很晚了,末班车晚上9点发车。你现在不走的话,就会错过末班车。

    May:

    It's alright. My father is coming to pick me up. I have to memorize these math formulas.

    没关系,爸爸会来接我的。我得把这些数学公式背下来。

    Gary:

    Your father has been picking you up everyday since the beginning of this semester, right?

    你爸爸是不是从这学期一开始就每天晚上来接你?

    May:

    Yeah, and my mother takes good care of my daily life, making sure that I eat well and sleep well. My parents have really done a lot for my success in the college entrance exam.

    是的,我妈妈就负责照顾好我的日常生活,确保我吃得好,睡得好。他们为我能够在高考中取得成功付出了很多。

    Gary:

    What university do you want to go to anyway?

    你想去哪所大学?

    May:

    I want to go to Tsinghua, It's one of the best universities in China. But it's very hard to get in.

    我想去全国最好的大学清华大学,但是很难考上。

    Gary:

    I believe you can get in! You are so excellent! And your whole families are working together to support you.

    我相信你能考上。你这么优秀。还有你们全家都在跟你一起并肩作战。

    May:

    Gucci, you don't understand. It's just their hope and support that gives me the pressure. Sometimes I do feel tired and hope they could leave me alone. What if I fail?

    古奇,你不明白。正是他们的希望和支持给了我压力。有时候,我感到非常疲倦,只想自己一个人好好静静。如果我考砸了怎么办啊?

    Gary:

    Don't be silly. You put too much pressure on yourself. Look, you have big dark pouches.

    别说傻话了。你给自己太多的压力了。看你的黑眼圈。

    May:

    Oh, my gosh! Does it look serious? I didn't sleep until one o'clock last night.

    噢,天呐!看起来很明显吗?昨天晚上我到1点钟才睡。

    Gary:

    What were you doing up so late at night? Sleep-walking?

    那么晚才睡,你都干嘛了?梦游?

    May:

    No, I was studying. I always go to bed after one o'clock recently.

    没有,我在学习。最近我总是1点钟以后才睡觉。

    Gary:

    May, you are burning yourself out. You really need to relax. Don't give yourself too much pressure. I gotta run or I will miss the bus. Bye!

    阿美,你太累了。你需要好好放松。不要给自己太多的压力。我得走了,不然我就赶不上末班车了。再见。

    May:

    Thank you, Gucci. I will. Bye.

    谢谢你,古奇,我会的。再见。