勤学思培训网GEZYDK
  • 总算清楚饭店英语口语简短对话

    英语口语是你和别人交流的工具。但是,现在国家在中学阶段普遍不重视口语,比如,全国高考中就没有口语部分的直接考察。如果你现在仅是中学生,大可不必在口语上花太多时间,大如果是大学生,就必须重视起来了。下面是饭店英语口语简短对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【饭店英语口语简短对话】

    [图片0]

    What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?

    What have you got this morning?

    今天早上你们这儿有什么?

    Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

    水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

    I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

    Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

    Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。

    And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

    Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

    要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

    How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

    Fried, please.煎的。

    Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

    No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。

    【饭店迎客的英语对话】

    W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation with us?

    早上好,先生,欢迎光临本店。请问有没有预定?

    G: No,I haven’t reserved in advance.

    没有,我们事先没有预定。

    W: Sohow many guests are there in your party? 那么请问几位?

    G: Weneed a table for four.

    我们要一张四人位的台。

    W:Certainly. Come this way, please. Will this table be all right?

    好的,这边请。这张台行吗?

    G: Well,I think we’d like to take that one by the window.

    我想还是靠窗的那张吧。

    W:Sorry, sir. The one by the window has been reserved.

    对不起,先生,靠窗的那张已经有人预定了。

    G: Itdoesn’t matter. I take this one.

    没关系,那就这张吧。

    W:Please take seats. Here’s the menu. What kind of tea would you like?

    请坐,这是菜单,您想喝什么茶?

    G: Iwould like Wu Long Tea. Thank you.

    乌龙茶,谢谢。

    W: I’llbe with you in a moment, sir.

    我马上给您上茶。

    【饭店引顾客入席英语对话】

    [图片1]

    G: Wemade a reservation of a table for two. The table is No. 10.

    我们预定了 1 张双人台,是 10 号台。

    W: Letme see. (Checking the reservation list) Ah, yes. Mr. Green, we are expectingyou. I’ll show you to your table. … … This is table No. 10. Do you like it?

    让我查一下。(查阅预定登记)啊,是的。格林先生。我们正恭候您呢。… 这就是 10 号台,您看怎么样?

    G: ’s fine. It’s a nice place here. 很好,这地方不错。

    W:Thank you, Mr. Green. I am pleased you like it. Take a seat, please. Would youlike to order now?

    谢谢,格林先生,很高兴您喜欢这里。请坐。您现在就点菜吗?

    G: Idon’t think we’ve decided what to have today.

    我想我们还没决定今天吃什么呢。

    W:Here’s the menu. You may take a look at it first.

    这是菜单,您先看一看。

    G: Allright. Thank you, Miss.

    好的,谢谢你,小姐。

    A:You’re welcome. 不用客气.

    【饭店请顾客稍等的英语对话】

    W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to XXX Restaurant.

    早上好,先生,欢迎光临XXX餐厅。

    G: Goodmorning. 早上好。

    W: Howmany persons do you have, please?

    请问几位?

    G:Four. We would like a table for four.

    四位。我们要一张4人位的台。

    W:Sorry, sir. I’m afraid all our tables for four are taken. Would you mindwaiting until one is free?

    对不起,先生。所有 4人位的台都坐满了。等等候空位,好吗?

    G:Well. How long will it take?

    那么,要等多久?

    W: I’mnot sure, sir. But if you are in a hurry, I can arrange you sitting separately.

    不一定。如果先生赶时间的话,我可以安排你们分开坐。

    G: Ohno. That’s too much trouble. We’ll wait.

    噢,不要,那样太麻烦了。还是等一等吧。

    W: MayI have your name, please?

    请问先生贵姓?

    G: Yes,I am Steele.

    我叫斯蒂尔。

    W: . Here’s the waiting card No. 5 for you. Would you mind waiting in thelounge until I call your name?

    斯蒂尔先生,这是给您的 5 号候座卡。请在休息室稍候,我会叫您的名字。

    G: be quick.

    好吧。请快点。

    W: Iwill.

    好的。

    W: …(Atable for four is free. )

    (一张 4 人位的台空出来。)

    No. 5, Mr. Steele. We can seat you now. I’mvery sorry for having kept you waiting.

    5号,斯蒂尔先生,我们可以安排您了。抱歉让您久等了。

    G:Never mind. Thank you.

    没关系,谢谢。