勤学思培训网GEZYDK
  • 终于晓得外贸电话英语口语对话

    作为经常与老外打交道的外贸人,应该会应付各种场合的情景对话。当然,很多人会自认为口语好,能应付,但是,一些话语的细节是否使用得周到,就需细细揣摩了。 下面是外贸电话英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【外贸电话英语口语对话】

    [图片0]

    ,is this Jason?

    喂,是Jason吗?

    'd like to speak to Mr. Chen.

    我想和陈先生讲话。

    'm . Chen is out right now.

    对不起,陈先生现在不在。

    I know when he'll be back?

    您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

    is his colleague speaking.

    我是他同事。

    I take a message for him?

    要我转告吗?

    I have your name,please?

    请问您是谁?

    he available?

    他能接电话吗?

    'll just find out for you.

    我给您看看他在不在?

    ,are you still there?

    喂,您还在线吧?

    is this speaking?

    请问您是谁?

    'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.

    对不起我这么早打电话。

    do you wish to talk to?

    您要找谁呀?

    Johnson in?

    Johnson在吗?

    !Is Mark there?

    喂!是Mark吗?

    ,speaking.

    是的,我就是。

    【外贸电话订货英语情景对话】

    Ordering by Phone 电话订货

    S: Salesclerk 售货职员

    C: Customer 顾客

    对话1

    S: Hello ! Are you Mr. Peter ?

    你好,你是彼得先生吗?

    C: Yes, I'm.

    我是。

    S: Hello, this is Shop 123 from Liu Hua Clothes Market. Your goods are ready, please come to take.

    您好!我是流花市场123档的,你的货准备好了,请过来拿。

    C: Sorry ! I'm not free. I'm taking other goods.

    对不起!我现在没空。我现在在拿别的货。

    S: When are you free?

    那你什么时候有空?

    C: Hard to say, maybe this afternoon.

    很难说,也许今天下午吧!

    S: OK, please don't come too late, we close at five o'clock.

    那好,请不要太晚,我们店5点钟关门。

    C: OK, I will come before five.

    好的,我会在5点之前过去。

    S: OK, see you.

    好的,再见!

    对话2

    S: Hello!

    你好!

    C: I'm Kelly, remember me?

    我是凯利,记得我吗?

    S: Sure. Last month you ordered some fashion wear here.

    当然,你上个月在这订了一批时装。

    C: Yes. Are they ready?

    是啊,准备好了吗?

    S: Almost. You promised to pay me today, remember?

    差不多了。你答应今天付款的,记得吗?

    C: Yes.

    是的。

    S: So when?

    那什么时候?

    C: Afternoon.

    下午。

    S: What time?

    几点?

    C: about four o'clock.

    大约4点钟。

    [图片1]

    S: OK, see you this afternoon at four o'clock.

    好,今天下午4点见。

    C: Goodbye.

    再见!

    对话3

    C: Hello! This is Jim.

    你好!我是吉姆。

    S: Hello! Can I help you?

    你好!有什么帮到你?

    C: Yes. I want to order the style of last time.

    是的,我想订上次那款。

    S: We have new samples, come to have a look.

    我们有新款,过来看看吧。

    C: I'm not free.

    我没空。

    S: OK. You want the style of last time?

    那好,你要上次那款?

    C: Yes, how much?

    是的,多少钱?

    S: The same as before.

    跟以前一样。

    C: This time I will order more, be cheap OK?

    这次顶多点,便宜点好吗?

    S: No, last price already.

    不,那已经是底价了。

    C: Impossible !

    不可能。

    S: Believe me. We have no profit every time, we are good friends.

    相信我,每次都没赚你的钱,我们是好朋友嘛。

    C: OK.

    好吧。

    S: How many prices?

    这次要多少件?

    C: One thousand. Call me when ready.

    1000件,准备好了通知我。

    S: You'll take or we deliver to you?

    自己拿还是送过去?

    C: I will call you.

    我会通知你的。

    S: OK, goodbye!

    好吧,再见!

    C: Goodbye!

    再见!

    【外贸更新报价英语对话】

    A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list.

    A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单

    B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side.

    B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高

    A:This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction .

    A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了

    B:If find it different for us to go with our talks.

    B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。

    A:Then ,what's your countr-offer.

    A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?

    B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.

    B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差距太大。

    B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.

    B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的.

    A: How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business.

    A:为了成交,我们互相各让一半吧。

    B. Aareed.

    B:好吧。

    【外贸修改合同款英语对话】

    A: Here is the draft . Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that. what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.

    A:布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论一下条款看是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了

    B That's OK.

    B:好的。

    A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.

    A:合同将有中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。

    B: Fine. If you'll excuse me. "d like to go it over first. ( After about 15 minutes ) Hmm .you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.

    B:好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后),嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。

    A: Thank vou.

    A:谢谢。

    B: suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different to save time.

    B:好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。

    A : That's a good idea.

    A:好主意。

    B : 's read Clause Two about packing. lt's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'II save time and money. but your contract stipulates the use of wooden . we'd like to have the words containers are allowed-in the contract.

    B:首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。

    A: Agreed.

    A:同意。

    B: For know we are producing a complete sel of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.

    B:你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?

    A: I understand your position.

    A:我明白你们的想法?