勤学思培训网SZDFSL
  • 总算领会关于美食英语口语对话

    在中国,一双筷子就可以吃遍天下美食,但对于西方美食以及餐桌礼仪,你又了解多少呢?下面是关于美食英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

    【关于美食英语口语对话】

    [图片0]

    Hey!That food was can't eat another you sure you don't want another dish?

    嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

    'm stomach isn't growling at me any more.

    不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

    I know what you 'm so full that I can burst.

    Shall we go then?

    我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

    I'm all you for the .

    我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

    You are welcome.

    不客气。

    【讨论食物的英语对话】

    A:Can you manage chopsticks?

    你能用筷子吗?

    B:Why not? See.

    为什么不能?看!

    A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?

    好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?

    B:Oh, great! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.

    太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。

    A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.

    味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。

    B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.

    一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。

    A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.

    喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。

    B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.

    我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。

    A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.

    我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。

    【美食英语日常对话】

    [图片1]

    A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

    这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

    B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

    每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

    A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

    老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

    B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...

    你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

    A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

    等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

    B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

    那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

    A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

    汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

    B:I see what you mean!

    我懂你的意思!

    【点美食的简单英语对话】

    A: Two number 3s, please.

    A:我要两份3号餐。

    B: All right. What would you like to drink?

    B:好的,饮料要喝什么?

    A: Diet Coke.

    A:健怡可乐。

    B: Regular or large?

    B:普通杯还是大杯?

    A: Regular, please.

    A:普通杯。

    B: OK. Anything else?

    B:好的,还要点些什么吗?

    A: No, thanks.

    A:没有了。

    B: For here or to go?

    B:在这里吃还是带走?

    A: For here.

    A:在这里吃。