勤学思培训网GEZYDK
  • 总算发现商务英语函电的模板句子

    商务英语函电的模板句子

    We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ...感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...下面介绍更多商务英语函电的模板句子,希望对您有所帮助。

    [图片0]

    1)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...

    迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!

    2) We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ...

    感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...

    3)In reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to inform you that...

    兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...

    4)Further to our letter of ...we wisth to informs you that...

    续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...

    5)We refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...

    参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...

    6) On...we wrote to you that...

    ...月...日我们函告贵方...

    7)Since writing to you on...we have ascertained that...

    ...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...

    8)In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...

    贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。

    9)Some time ago you told us that...

    不久前,贵方告知我方...

    10)Since receipt of your letter of ...we have been trying to find out more about...

    收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...

    11)It is a long time since we have heard you about...

    收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。

    1)In reply to our inquiry we have been told by...that...

    兹复我方询盘, ...已告我方...

    13) We would point out that...

    我方指出...

    商务英语句子整理

    1. We are glad to offer you sole agency for the sale of our products in your city.

    很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城市的独家代理事宜。

    2. We have decided to offer you an appointment as our sole agent for New York.

    我们已经决定让贵司做我们在纽约的独家代理。

    3. Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent.

    贵司在该领域的经验使我们相信你们能成为优秀的代理商。

    4. We feel inclined to agree with your agency of our products.

    我们倾向让你们做我们产品的代理。

    5. We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

    我们愿意同你讨论做我们代理的提议。

    6. After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing, we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

    经过对你们的提议及对你们商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定贵司作为我们在该区域的代理。

    7. Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still has potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

    考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理。

    8. We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

    遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了。

    9. We have already appointed Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

    我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商。

    10. Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

    对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售。

    391. We have honestly considered your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now decided to appoint you as our agent.

    我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商。

    商务英语句子分享

    1. As the volume of business concluded by you last year was not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.

    由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题。

    2. We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at the present stage.

    我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟。

    [图片1]

    3. The time is not yet mature for discussion of agency.

    讨论代理的时机还未成熟。

    4. We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us, both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

    由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分。

    5. I am afraid that this is not a good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

    恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机。

    6. We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

    我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥。

    7. We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your request for agency.

    由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求。

    8. The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope that you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

    关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售。

    9. We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.

    我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做。

    10. Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

    请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论。

    11. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

    你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中。

    12. We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

    我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题。

    商务英语写作句式模板

    我在行李房托运行李。 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

    他猜想火车会很早到达。 he guessed the train would come in early.

    火车站里经常挤满了人。 The stations are always full of people.

    祝你旅途愉快。 I hope you have a good trip.

    你必须在中央车站换车 You need to transfer at central station.

    你要在这里停留多久? how long are you going to stay here?

    你有东西要申报关税吗? do you have anything to declare?

    你旅行的目的是什么? Whats the purpose of your visit?

    船什么时间启航? What time does the ship leave?

    这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? When will the ship leave for honolulu?

    我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

    我想把这张票换成头等车。 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

    我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.

    这件行李我不托运。 I won’t check this baggage

    我要坐在飞机前部 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

    我未赶上火车 I missed my train.

    我没有要申报的东西。 I haven’t nothing to declare.

    这些东西都是我私人用的 It’s all personal effects.

    我会在机场柜台拿机票。 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.