勤学思培训网SZDFSL
  • 总算找到商务英语对话索赔

    商务英语对话索赔

    We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。下面是更多有关商务英语对话索赔的内容,希望可以帮助到各位。

    [图片0]

    A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

    A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

    B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. about 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete severalorders.

    B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

    A: We understand your problem.

    A:我很理解你们的困难。

    B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

    B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

    A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

    A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

    B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

    B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

    A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

    A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

    B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we havefound a solution.

    B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

    商务英语对话之投诉

    Making a Claim

    Green: There's something you could help me with.

    Smith: Please go ahead.

    Green: I ordered 10,000 pairs of lady's shoes, but I received the same amount of men's beyond expectation.

    Smith: I'm awfully sorry, sir. I was informed just now that someone in our company has made a mistake in filling your order. I would apologize to your company on behalf of our company.

    Green: Can you do anything about the goods mistakenly shipped?

    Smith: We'll manage to send you the correct goods as quickly as possible.

    Green: How long should we wait for? I hope our clients can get them before the New Year's Day.

    Smith: We'll try our best to make sure that we ship the goods by the end of the month.

    Green: How about the wrong goods?

    Smith: If you could sell them at the spot price at your end, so much the better.

    Green: I'm afraid it's not an easy job. Because the design is not popular in China. But for the sake of friendship, we'll glad to help you.

    Smith: Your offering help to sell the goods will be highly appreciated.

    投诉

    格林:有件事您得帮助我解决。

    史密斯:请说。

    格林:本来我订购的是10,000双女式皮鞋,但是没想到收到的却是相同数目的男式皮鞋。

    史密斯:真是太抱歉了,先生。刚才得到通知,我们公司某人填错了你们的订货单。我愿代表我公司向贵公司道歉

    格林:货物装错了,您看怎么办?

    史密斯:我们将设法尽快把你方的订货运来。

    格林:需要等多长时间?我希望我们的客户能在元旦前收到这批货。

    史密斯:我方将尽力确保这批货在这月发出来。

    格林:错发的货怎么办?

    史密斯:如果你们能就地现价销掉,那是比较好的。

    格林:恐怕这不是件轻而易举的工作,因为这种式样在中国不大受欢迎。不过如果你们可以削价,我们将乐于帮忙。

    史密斯:贵方提供帮助销售这批货物,我们深表谢意。

    商务英语经典句的应用之接受索赔

    句式1:Your goods arrived in damaged condition.

    贵方的货物到达我方时受损。

    应用对话:

    A: What's the matter?

    怎么了?

    B: Your goods arrived in damaged condition.

    贵方的货物到达我方时受损严重。

    [图片1]

    A: Yes, we have already looked into this matter.

    是的,我们已经调查了此事。

    句式2:We accept the claim.

    我们接受贵方的索赔。

    应用对话:

    A: We accept the claim.

    我们接受贵方的索赔。

    B: All right.

    好的。

    A: But can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

    但是你们能告诉我方你们要求多少赔偿吗?

    B: We will send the list to you.

    我们会把目录寄给您。

    索赔是指合同履行过程中,由于对方的责任和过失所造成的实际损失,向对方提出经济补偿和条件补偿的要求。所以,索赔的性质是属于经济补偿行为而不是惩罚。

    其他表达法:

    We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

    我们会马上受理您的投诉。

    We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

    我们会尽快解决此事,希望给您的赔偿会使您满意。

    商务英语对话赠送礼物

    A: So you are leaving tomorrow, Mr. Brown?

    所以你明天就要走了,布朗先生?

    B: Yes. I have something urgent to deal with at home.

    是的。我国内还有点急事要处理。

    A: How time flies!

    时间过得真快啊!

    B: Yes. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality during my stay.

    是的。在我逗留的这段时间里,谢谢你的友善和好客。

    A: It’s my pleasure. I’m happy to cooperate with you.

    这是我的荣幸。和你合作很愉快。

    B: Me too. Here is a little gift for you and I hope you’ll like it.

    我也是。这是我送给你的一份小礼物,希望你能收下。

    A: Thank you. It’s lovely! Mr. Brown, here is a little article for you as a token of our friendship too.

    谢谢。很精致。布朗先生,我也为您准备了一份小礼物,来纪念我们的友谊。

    B: Oh, it’s beautiful! Thanks so much, Miss. Li.

    哦,太漂亮了!谢谢你,李小姐。

    A: Look forward to see you again.

    期待能再见到你。

    B: I hope so.

    我也希望。

    商务英语对话

    A:Good morning, Season Hotel. May I help you?

    早上好,四季酒店。需要什么帮助?

    B:Good morning. I’d like to book two single rooms.

    早上好。我想订两间单人房。

    A:OK. May I have the names, please?

    请告诉我名字好吗?

    B:Sure. Please reserve the rooms under the names of Angel Smith and Mark Johnson.

    好的,请以安吉尔·史密斯和马克·约翰逊的名义预订房间。

    A:Angel Smith and Mark Johnson… No will they be arriving?

    安吉尔·史密斯和马克·约翰逊。没问题。他们什么时候到?

    B:This Friday, and they will stay for five nights.

    这个星期五,他们要住五个晚上。

    A:This Friday will be July 25th and they are leaving on July 30th. Right?

    这个星期五是7月25日,他们将在7月30日离开。对吧?

    B:Exactly.

    没错。

    A:Any requirements for the rooms, Miss?

    小姐,房间有什么要求吗?

    B:Yes. I'd prefer them with a view of the sea.

    是的。我希望他们能看到大海。

    A:OK. I see. The room numbers are 1606 and 1608.

    好的。我明白了。房间号码是1606和1608。

    B:Thank you very much for your .

    非常感谢你的帮助,再见。