勤学思培训网SZDFSL
  • 终于认识商务英语业务对话

    1 商务 英语 业务对话

    If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。下面介绍商务英语业务对话,希望可以帮助到您。

    [图片0]

    句式1:If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.

    如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。

    应用对话:

    A: Mr. Brown, if you are interested in dealing with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.

    布朗先生,如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。

    B: Yes. I will.

    好的,我会的。

    句式2:Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

    我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

    应用对话:

    A: Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it necessary to open a branch in China.

    鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,我们认为有必要在中国设立分公司。

    B: Oh, that is really wonderful.

    噢,那太好了。

    A: We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

    我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

    B: Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

    我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

    其他表达法:

    We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

    我们经常表示对在中国投资的兴趣。

    We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

    我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

    2商务英语对话之询价

    句式1:Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

    我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。

    A: Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

    我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。

    B: How many goods do you want?

    你们想要多少货?

    A: 5000.

    5000把。

    句式2:Please make an offer before the end of this month.

    请在本月底前给我们回复。

    A: And the delivery?

    价格怎么算?

    B: On CIF Hong Kong.

    到香港码头的到岸价。

    A: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

    好的。我们会尽快通知您。

    B: Please make an offer before the end of this month.

    请在本月底前给我们回复。

    填写“询价单”时,尽可能将产品规格、型号、数量等信息填写完整,运用合适的专业术语。

    其他表达法:

    Please make us an offer for hand-made leather gloves.

    请给我们手工皮手套的报价。

    Please make us an offer of giving your price FOB New York.

    请给我们到纽约的离岸价报价。

    3商务英语如何改组对话

    句式1:He is our new partner.

    他是我们的新伙伴。

    A:Who is the man?

    那个男人是谁?

    [图片1]

    B:That is Mr. ..

    那是.先生。

    A:I haven't seen him before.

    我以前没有见过他。

    B:Yes. He is our new partner.

    是的。他是我们的新伙伴。

    句式2:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

    我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

    A:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

    我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

    B:What's your new name?

    你们改名字了吗?

    A:T. & M. Co., Ltd..

    T. 和M. 股份有限公司。

    其他表达法:

    We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on February 1st, and from that date it will be continued under the name of Sankyo Co., Ltd.

    自2月1日起我们将改为股份有限公司,自该日起将继续以三共股份有限公司的名义营业。特此通知。

    I have now to inform you that I shall in future carry on the business under the style of Wilson & Co., and I venture to hope that I may continue to enjoy the confidence which has been hitherto extended to Brown & Co.

    我公司将改用威尔逊公司继续营业。我冒昧恳请贵方继续给予我们昔日对布朗公司的信任支持。

    4商务英语对话告知公司名字

    句式1:But the name of the company hasn't been changed.

    但是公司仍保留原名。

    A: I heard that your company has been dissolved.

    我听说你们公司解散了。

    B: Yes. But the name of the company hasn't been changed.

    是的。但是公司仍保留原名。

    句式2:It is under the same style of Messrs. Bill & Co..

    沿用比尔斯公司这个名字。

    A: Have you changed the firm name?

    你们改公司名字了吗?

    B: No. It is under the same style of Messrs. Bill & Co..

    没有。沿用比尔斯公司这个名字。

    A: Has the company kept its original address?

    公司还在原址营业吗?

    B: Yes.

    是的。

    公司的合并是指两个以上的公司合并为一个公司。公司合并的方式有二:一是将现在的两个以上的公司同时解散,共同成立一家新的公司;二是将一个或一个以上的公司予以解散,而将其财产转归一家现存的公司。

    其他表达法:

    We inform you of an alteration that is to take place in the name and co-partnership of this firm on July 1st.

    兹定于7月1日,我公司将改变名称与组织形式,特此通知。

    I acquaint you that in consequence of my having taken into partnership with my nephew, ., the business of my establishment will henceforward be conducted under the firm of T. H. & Nephew.

    我已邀内侄.加入我公司为合伙关系,公司业务今后将以.与内侄公司名义进行营业。特此公告。