勤学思培训网LYMEZD
  • 总算认识商务英语日常对话

    1商务 英语 日常对话篇一

    We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, well consider it.我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。下面介绍商务英语日常对话,希望可以帮助到您。

    [图片0]

    A:We do business on commission basis.

    A:我公司是按照佣金的规矩做生意的。

    B: We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, well consider it.

    B:我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。

    A:We usually charge a commission of 10% .

    A:我公司通常收取10%的佣金。

    B:lt's too high. If calculated into the price, the goods are difficult to sell.

    B:太髙了。如打进价格,商品很难销售。

    A:Then how many percent commission do you allow us?

    A:那么贵公司给多少佣金?

    B: If your order for the goods exceeds 10 000 sets, well give you 5% commission.

    B:如果贵公司订货超过10 000只,我公司给贵公司5%的 佣金。

    A:The season for your goods is over. Well spend a lot of money in pushing the sales.

    A:销售季节已过,我公司将花很多钱促销。

    B:We’ll give you another 1% to make up for the expenses in pushing the sales

    B:我公司再给贵公司1%以补偿贵公司的促销费用。

    2商务英语日常对话篇二

    A:How much tea are you going to order?

    A:你们想订购多少茶叶?

    B:We want to order 3 000 cases and hope to deliver the goods in two equal lots.

    B:我们想订3 000箱,并且期望平均分成两批交货。

    A:When do you want to deliver the goods?

    A:你们希望什么时候交货?

    B:We'd like you to execute the first delivery by June 30 and the second delivery by August 15.

    B:我们希望第一次交货在6月30日前完成,第二次交货 在8月15日前完成。

    A:I'm sorry,b ut June 30 is quite soon. I can't guarantee 1 500 cases, I'd prefer the first shipment to be I 000 cases and the next 2 000 cases.

    A:很抱歉,6月30日就快到了。我不能保证1 500箱。我 希望第一次先交1 000箱,第二次再交2 000箱。

    B:l can agree to that.

    B:我可以同意。

    A: Let me affirm this again :the first shipment of 1 000 cases, to be delivered in 27 days, by June 30,and the second shipment of 2 000 cases by August 15. Right?

    A:让我再确认一次:第一批1 000箱,27天内,也就是6月30 日前交货;第二批2 000箱8月15日前交货。对吗?

    B: Right.

    B:对。

    A:Well, if there's nothing else,I think we've settled everything.

    A:好的,如果没有其他事情,我想我们就已经解决了所有 事情了。

    B : Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.

    B:希望这成为我们长期成功合作的开始。

    3商务英语日常对话篇三

    A: We have made some adjustment on the prices. And this is renewed price list.

    A:我们对价格作了调整,这是新的报价单。

    B:Thank you for allowing us 3% reduction, but still we find your price is on the high side.

    [图片1]

    B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但我们觉得价格仍然偏高。

    A:This is our rock-bottom price, and we can't make any further reduction.

    A:这是我们的最低价格了,不能再降了。

    B:If so,we find It difficult for us to go on with our talks.

    B:如果这样,我们就难以谈下去了。

    A:Then what’s your counter-offer?

    A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?

    B:This is our counter-offer.

    B:这是我们的还价。

    A:We are sincere to make business with you, but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.

    A:我们是有诚意跟你们做成这笔生意的,但你方的还价 与我方的价格的差距太大。

    B:So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.

    B:我方也是有诚意的,我方的还盘是符合国际行情的。

    A:How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business?

    A:为了成交,咱们互相就各让一半吧?

    B: Agreed.

    B:好吧。

    4商务英语日常对话篇四

    A:Good morning,sir, can I help you?

    A:早上好,先生,我能帮忙吗?

    B:Yes,l was wondering if you had the time to show me around this exhibition?

    B:有的,不知你是否有时间带我参观这展览?

    A:I'd be glad to, sir. But may I ask what line of business you are in?

    A:我很乐意,先生。但请问你从事哪种行业?

    B:I'm in the electrical appliances.

    B:我是做电气用具的。

    A:I see. Would you be interested in seeing the audio-visual products? They are made by our company.

    A:我知道了。你有兴趣看看视听器材这类产品吗?它们 是我们公司生产的。

    B:Thanks, they are rather attractive, But I think there is nothing better than seeing things In actual operation.

    B:谢谢,它们是很吸引人。但是我认为最好能看到实际 生产情况。

    A:Yes,of course. Would you like to make an inspection tour of some factories?

    A:那当然。你想视察一些工厂吗?

    B:Yes,very much, if It wouldn't add inconvenience to you. First hand information is always more valuable than reading pamphlets.

    B:是的,很想,如果不会给你们添麻烦的话。掌握第一手 资料总比读一些小册子有价值得多。

    A:I'll make the arrangement and let you know the time tomorrow.

    A:我们会安排的,明天告诉你具体时间。

    B:That would be great.

    B:那太好了。