勤学思培训网RMOYRF
  • 总算明白商务英语电话情景对话

    1商务 英语 电话情景对话

    Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article .请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。下面介绍商务英语电话情景对话,希望可以帮助到您。

    [图片0]

    A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

    A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

    B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

    B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。

    A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

    A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?

    B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article .

    B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。

    A: Yes. What's your name, please?

    A:可以,请问您贵姓?

    B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

    B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

    A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

    A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?

    B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's .

    B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,。

    A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

    A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

    2介绍与问候商务英语对话

    A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

    A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

    B: Hello, Tom. How's business?

    B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

    A: Oh, can't complain.

    A:噢,还不错。

    B: And the family?

    B:家人怎么样?

    A: Fine, thanks.

    A:很好,谢谢。

    B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

    B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

    C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.

    C:您好,托马斯先生。

    A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

    A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

    C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.

    C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

    B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

    B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

    C: I'll do my best.

    C:我会尽力的。

    B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.

    B:昆汀,我想你会的。

    C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

    C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

    A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

    A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

    3有关感谢的商务英语对话

    A: Hello.

    A:你好。

    B: Oh, hello, Bobby. How are you doing these days?

    B:哦,你好,鲍比。你近来好吗?

    [图片1]

    A: I'm much better, thank you very much. I am just about to call to tell you how I appreciate the flowers you sent me.

    A:好多了,谢谢你。我正要打电话告诉你,你送的花我真是太喜欢了。

    B: I'm glad you like them , Bobby. Your wife said yellow roses are your favorite.

    B:你喜欢,我很高兴,鲍比。你太太说你喜欢黄玫瑰。

    A: Yes,they're really beautiful. Thank you very much.

    A:是的,黄玫瑰真的很美。太感谢了。

    B: That's my pleasure, Bobby. Just hope you're feeling better.

    B:不用谢,鲍比。我多希望你尽快好起来啊!

    A: I am. The doctor says 1 can go home the day after tomorrow.

    A:我是好起来了,医生说我后天就能出院了。

    B: Day after tomorrow-so soon--why,Bobby, that's marvelous. I bet Celia was very happy to hear that.

    B:后天——这么快——噢,鲍比,棒极了!西莉亚听到这个好消息,肯定高兴得很吧。

    A: She doesn't know it yet. I found out only an hour ago. I couldn't have reached her so soon.

    A:她还不知道呢。我也只是一小时前才知道的,还没来得及告诉她。

    4情感表达商务英语对话

    A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.

    A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。

    B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

    B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!

    A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.

    A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。

    B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.

    B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。

    A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.

    A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。

    B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.

    B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。

    A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.

    A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。

    B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

    B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。

    A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

    A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。

    B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.

    B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。

    A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.

    A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。

    B: Oh , no one is perfect.

    B:没人是完美的。

    A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.

    A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。

    B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.

    B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。

    A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.

    A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。

    B: Thanks for saying that.

    B:谢谢你这样说。