勤学思培训网CSDPAL
  • 总算懂得商务英语简单电话对话

    1商务 英语 简单电话对话

    -Good morning. Hudson Textile Company. 早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。-Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please? 早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。下面介绍商务英语简单电话对话,希望可以帮助到您。

    [图片0]

    Good morning. Hudson Textile Company. 早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

    Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please? 早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。

    Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message? 好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?

    Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article . 当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。

    Yes. What's your name, please? 可以,请问您贵姓?

    This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing. 我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

    Mr. Aram. Does he have your number? 艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?

    Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's . 知道,但我还是跟你说一下,。

    Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message. 谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

    2商务英语建立业务关系对话

    A: Mr. Chen, another purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing long-term trade relations with your company.

    A:陈先生,我此行另一个目的是想探询与贵公司建立长期业务关系的可能性。

    B: Your desire to establish long-term business relations with us coincides with ours,but I don't know much about your company.

    B:你方想与我方建立长期业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的,但是我对贵公司并不是很了解。

    A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to New York Branch, the Bank of China, or to our local chamber of commerce.

    A:关于我们的财务状况、信用、声誉,可向中国银行纽约分行或当地商会进行了解。

    B: Thank you for your information. I think that establishing business relations between us will be benefit to both of us.

    B:感谢你方提供的信息。我想我们之间建立业务关系,将有益于我们双方。

    A: This is my first visit to your company. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiations.

    A:这是我初次拜访贵公司,在日后的洽谈中请你多加关照。

    B: We are very happy to be of help. I can assure you of our close cooperation.

    B:我们十分乐意协助,并且保证全力合作。

    3机场迎接商务英语对话

    A: Hi , you must be Mary?

    A:嗨,你一定是玛丽吧?

    B: Yes. It's a pleasure to meet was your flight?

    B:是的,很高兴遇见你,旅程如何?

    [图片1]

    A: Everything was fine and the plane arrived on time.

    A:一路上都很顺利,飞机也是准点到达。

    B: Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

    B:我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆车等着接我们回旅馆了。

    A: That'd be great. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

    A:太好了。谢谢你抽出时间来这里接我。

    B: No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

    B:别担心,我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快!

    A: I really appreciate it.

    A:我真的表示感激。

    B: Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation , the transport and all theother little things you may need.

    B:一切都已经为您准备好了,包括住宿、交通工具和您可能需要的其他物件。

    A: Does the conference begin tomorrow?

    A:会议明天开始吗?

    B: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner to-morrow night.

    B:是的,明晚将有一个接风宴。

    A: That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

    A:真棒!那我就有时间休息一下并且参观一下这座城市。

    B: It's already been arranged. I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

    B:这也已经安排好了,明天上午我会带您游览。

    4租房商务英语对话

    A: Hello , may I help you?

    A:你好,有什么要帮忙的?

    B: Yes, I'm interested in the sign you've put up. I'd like to see what the room for rent looks like.

    B:我对你们挂出的招租广告很感兴趣。我想看一下出租的房间是怎样的?

    A: Well, let me show you the room. This way, please. Here you are.

    A:那好,我带你去看那房间。请这边走。到了。

    B: The room is large and bright. The two windows open on to a small garden. How nice! It is exactly what I'm looking for.

    B:房间又宽敞、又明亮。打开落地窗便是小花园。太好了,这正是我想找的地方。

    A: I'm glad you like it.

    A:我很高兴你喜欢这房间。

    B: How much would you charge me then?

    B:你打算收多少房租呢?

    A: The rent is $ 600 a month if you think that's all right.

    A:如果你认为可以的话,每月租金600美元。

    B: Does that include all utilities?

    B:是否包括其他费用?z

    A: Yes, and you may use the electric stove and refrigerator in the kitchen so long as you buy own food.

    A:只要你自己买食品,你可以用厨房中的电炉和冰箱。

    B: When can I move in?

    B:我什么时候可以搬来?

    A: Anytime you like.

    A:你想什么时候来都行。

    B: How about this afternoon?

    B:今天下午来行吗?

    A: Fine. I'll be expecting you around two.

    A:好啊。今天下午两点左右我等你。