勤学思培训网LYMEZD
  • 总算懂得商务英语洽谈对话

    #zs#

    2商务 英语 洽谈对话

    We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.自我介绍一下,我们是此项业务的主要出口商之一。下面介绍商务英语洽谈对话,希望可以帮助到您。

    [图片0]

    句式1:Hello, Mr. White.

    你好,怀特先生。

    A: Hello, Mr. White.

    你好,怀特先生。

    B: Hello, Mr. Li.

    你好,季先生。

    A: Nice to meet you.

    很高兴认识你。

    B: Nice to meet you, too.

    我也是。

    句式2:Mr. White, we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industry goods.

    怀特先生,自我介绍一下,我们是国有公司,专营轻工业产品。

    A: Mr. White, we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industry goods.

    怀特先生,自我介绍一下,我们是国有公司,专营轻工业产品。

    B: We take interest in light industry goods.

    我们对轻工业产品很感兴趣。

    A: That's good.

    那太好了。

    其他表达法:

    We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

    自我介绍一下,我们是此项业务的主要出口商之一。

    Our corporation is specialized in handing the export business of textiles.

    我们公司专营棉纺织品的业务。

    3连接内线电话的商务英语对话

    句式1:, of DEF Computer Company is on the line.

    史密斯先生,DEF电脑公司的布朗先生找您。

    A: Mr. Smith, Mr. Brown of DEF Computer Company is on the line.

    史密斯先生,DEF电脑公司的布朗先生找您。

    B: Can you find out what he wants?

    你可以问他有什么事吗?

    A: Yes, Mr. Smith.

    好的,史密斯先生。

    句式2:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, .

    对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。

    A: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Brown. is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.

    对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。史密斯先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。

    B: Alright. I want to talk about developing some other software.

    好的。我想说一下有关开发一些其他软件的事。

    A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Brown. Would you wait a moment, please?

    明白了,谢谢您,布朗先生。请你等一下好吗?

    其他表达法:

    I'll put you through to Mr. Smith.

    我把你的电话接给史密斯先生。

    4商务英语对话之介绍出口业务

    句式1:Mr. Green, we specialize in the export of tablecloth.

    格林先生,我们专营桌布的出口业务。

    A: Mr. Green, we specialize in the export of tablecloth.

    格林先生,我们专营桌布的出口业务。

    [图片1]

    B: Where do you get your goods?

    你们从何处进货?

    A: We have many partners engaged in tablecloth.

    我们有很多经营桌布的合作伙伴。

    句式2:Sometimes the market demand is big and the product is out of stock.

    有时候市场的需求量大,我们的货物会脱销。

    A: Do you have enough stock?

    你们有足量的库存吗?

    B: It depends.

    看情况。

    A: Such as...?

    比如呢?

    B: Sometimes the market demand is big and the product is out of stock.

    有的时候市场的需求量大,我们的货物会脱销。

    其他表达法:

    Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

    我们公司主要经营纺织品的出口业务。

    Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

    我们公司主管中国丝绸服饰的出口业务。

    5为客户留言的商务英语对话

    句式1:I'll let him know.

    我会转达的。

    A: I wonder if you could give Mr. Wang a message for me.

    能否请您帮我给王先生留个言?

    B: Yes, certainly.

    好的,当然可以。

    A: There will be a very urgent meeting at 3 o'clock this afternoon and I would like him to attend.

    下午3点有个紧急会议,希望他参加。

    B: I'll let him know.

    我会转达的。

    句式2:Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?

    我让他有空给您回电话,好吗?

    A: I don't think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?

    我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给您回电话,好吗?

    B: Yes, that would be nice.

    那样最好了。

    A: Could I have your phone number, please?

    能告诉我您的电话号码吗?

    B: Yes. .

    好的。。

    其他表达法:

    You'll be hearing from Mr. Green later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.

    史密斯先生,上午晚些时候格林先生会打电话给您。