勤学思培训网KTYKGJ
  • 总算领会商务英语情景对话宴会

    1商务 英语 情景对话宴会

    Now, if you don't mind, Susan, I'd like to discuss some business before dinner.苏珊,如果你不介意的话,我想在宴会开始前和你讨论一下我们的合作事宜。下面介绍商务英语情景对话宴会,希望可以为您带来帮助。

    [图片0]

    句式1:Hello, Ms. Green.

    你好,格林女士。

    应用对话:

    A: Hello, Ms. Green. Please sit down.

    你好,格林女士。请坐。

    B: Hello, Mr. White. Thank you.

    你好,怀特先生。谢谢。

    A: Would you like a cocktail?

    来杯鸡尾酒吗?

    B: A dry martini, please. Thank you.

    请来一杯干马提尼酒吧,谢谢。

    句式2:May I call you Mary?

    我可以叫你玛丽吗?

    应用对话:

    A: May I call you Mary?

    我可以叫你玛丽吗?

    B: Of course.

    当然。

    A: You can call me Mark.

    你可以叫我马克。

    B: OK.

    好的。

    其他表达法:

    在宴请中,桌次与座位是一个不可忽视的问题。按习惯,桌次的高低以离主桌位置远近而定。右高左低。

    You can call me Susan. May I call you Mark?

    你可以叫我苏珊。我可以叫你马克吗?

    Now, if you don't mind, Susan, I'd like to discuss some business before dinner.

    苏珊,如果你不介意的话,我想在宴会开始前和你讨论一下我们的合作事宜。

    2商务英语对话之如何改组

    句式1:He is our new partner.

    他是我们的新伙伴。

    A:Who is the man?

    那个男人是谁?

    B:That is Mr. ..

    那是.先生。

    A:I haven't seen him before.

    我以前没有见过他。

    B:Yes. He is our new partner.

    是的。他是我们的新伙伴。

    句式2:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

    我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

    A:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

    我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

    B:What's your new name?

    你们改名字了吗?

    A:T. & M. Co., Ltd..

    T. 和M. 股份有限公司。

    其他表达法:

    We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on February 1st, and from that date it will be continued under the name of Sankyo Co., Ltd.

    自2月1日起我们将改为股份有限公司,自该日起将继续以三共股份有限公司的名义营业。特此通知。

    I have now to inform you that I shall in future carry on the business under the style of Wilson & Co., and I venture to hope that I may continue to enjoy the confidence which has been hitherto extended to Brown & Co.

    我公司将改用威尔逊公司继续营业。我冒昧恳请贵方继续给予我们昔日对布朗公司的信任支持。

    3商务英语询问特价对话

    句式1:Please inform us of your lowest price.

    请告知我方你们的最低价格。

    A:Please inform us of your lowest price.

    请告知我方你们的最低价格。

    [图片1]

    B:How many sets do you want to order?

    贵方要下多大的订单?

    A:20000 sets.

    20000台。

    B:That's a big order.

    是一个大订单。

    句式2:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

    这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?

    A:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

    这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?

    B:What's the mode of delivery?

    你方出货方式是什么?

    A:CIF New York.

    纽约到岸价。

    您可以根据供应商的联系方式,打电话或者e-mail给对方,更直接地跟供应商交流沟通,增加双方的真实感和互动性。

    其他表达法:

    Please inform us what special offer you can make us.

    请告知我们能够给我们的特价。

    Here is a list of my requirements and I'd like to have your lowest quotations.

    这是我的询价单,请给我报最低价。

    4提出询盘时间商务英语对话

    句式1:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

    此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

    A: Hello. Mr. Green.

    你好,格林先生。

    B: Hello, Mr. Wang.

    你好,王先生。

    A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

    此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

    B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.

    噢,感谢您的快速回复。

    句式2:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.

    我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。

    A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

    我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。

    B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

    好的,我们会尽早通知您的。

    A: That would be good.

    那太好了。

    在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。

    其他表达法:

    We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.

    我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。

    Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.

    感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。