勤学思培训网CSDPAL
  • 终于认识商务英语之会餐对话

    1商务 英语 之会餐对话

    Today I'll invite you to enjoy the seafood. Please make yourself at home.今天我请你吃海鲜,请不必客气。随便吃吧。下面介绍商务英语之会餐对话,希望可以帮助到您。

    [图片0]

    A:孙先生,欢迎欢迎。

    A: Welcome, Mr. Sun.

    B:谢谢您的款待。

    B: Thank you for your entertaining me.

    A:今天我请你吃海鲜,请不必客气。随便吃吧。

    A: Today I'll invite you to enjoy the seafood. Please make yourself at home.

    B:请问,马克先生在德国做什么生意?

    B: Excuse me, what business are you looking after in Germany?

    A:我经营中国工艺品。

    A: I am running Chinese arts and crafts.

    B:这次来,您对什么工艺品感兴趣呢?

    A: What arts and crafts are you interested in this time?

    A:想把杭州丝绸进口到德国。你能否提供些帮助?

    B: I hope to import some silk from Hangzhou to Germany. Can you help me?

    B:好的。我会尽力协助您的。

    B: Sure, I'll certainly help to do it.

    2商务英语必备对话之电子产品

    句式1:This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.

    我方这种型号的打字机性能高,耐用,经济,实用,适用于中学生。

    A: We are interested in your computer and typewriter.

    我们对你方的电脑和打字机感兴趣。

    B: This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.

    我方这种型号的打字机性能高,耐用,经济,实用,适用于中学生。

    A: That's good. Our customers are mainly middle school students.

    太好了。我们的顾客主要是中学生。

    句式2:The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size and it's also energy—saving, easy to learn and easy to operate.

    我们生产的电脑质量好,体积小,省电,容易学习和操作。

    A: The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size and it's also energy—saving, easy to learn and easy to operate.

    我们生产的电脑质量好,体积小,省电,容易学习和操作。

    B: So it is easy for young children.

    所以孩子学起来很容易。

    A: Yes. Suitable for middle school students.

    是的,很适合中学生。

    3介绍工厂状况商务英语对话

    句式1:Mr. Smith, welcome to our factory.

    史密斯先生,欢迎到我们工厂来。

    A:Mr. Smith, welcome to our factory.

    史密斯先生,欢迎到我们工厂来。

    [图片1]

    B:I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

    我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

    A:You'll know our products better after this visit.

    这次参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

    句式2:These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

    墙上的图表是工艺流程图。

    A:What's that?

    那是什么?

    B:These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

    墙上的图表是工艺流程图。

    A:Oh.

    噢。

    B:They describe how each process goes on to the next.

    这些流程图描述着每道工艺的衔接情况。

    知识点延伸:

    其他表达法:We are running to two shifts.

    我们实行的是两班倒工作制。

    Almost every process is computerized.

    几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

    4有关产品市场的商务英语对话

    句式1:Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price.

    我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中。

    A: Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price.

    我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中。

    B: Yes, we have the same idea.

    是的,我们也这么认为。

    A: Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

    我们的产品在很多类似你方市场的地方很受欢迎。

    B: But we don't have the experience.

    但是我们没有这样的经验。

    句式2:They are sure to be sellable in your market.

    一定会在你方市场卖得很好的。

    A: They are sure to be sellable in your market.

    一定会在你方市场卖得很好的。

    B: A market survey is necessary.

    做一个市场调查还是必要的。

    A: You are right. But our stock is limited.

    你说得对。但是我们的库存有限。