I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。下面介绍商务英语常用交际用语,希望可以为您带来帮助。
[图片0]
what time would be convenient for you?你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?那价格方面怎么样?
2商务英语业务交流常用语
1. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
2. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
3. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
4. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
5. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
6. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
7. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
18. Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
9. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
10. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
3商务英语外贸价格用语
Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。
Your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is feasible (infeasible). 你方价格是可行(不可行)的。
Your price is workable. 你们出价可行。
[图片1]
Your price is realistic (unrealistic). 你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
Your price is reasonable (unreasonable). 你方价格合理(不合理)。
Your price is practicable (impracticable). 你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。
Your price is attractive (not attractive). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is inducing (not inducing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is convincing (not convincing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive). 你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced. 此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
4商务英语口语中容易忽视的细节
1、Personal vs. Personnel
密切注意这些单词的拼写和重音!"Personnel"是个名词意思是公司的职员。例如Our company has the best personnel in the industry.重音落在单词的末尾。Personal是个形容词意思是私人或是个人。I'm requesting a day of annual leave for personal reasons.重音容落在单词的开头。如果你不仔细,你就可能说成personal meeting而不是personnel meeting.
2、Present? Presentate? Presentation?
当你作presentation时present信息。Present是个动词意思是将某物呈现给别人。presentation是常在商务中推出新信息时使用的一种形式。许多人-就算是一些英语的本土人士- 认为"presentate"是 "presentation."的动词形式。不要犯同样的错误!
3、Executive
executive是公司的管理人员。如果你正在向访客或是客户介绍你公司的高层executives,那就要注意单词的发音。如果你将重音落在 u上,那么executive马上就听起来execute(将某人杀死或判死刑)。
4、Headquarters and Information
许多的英语学习者把headquarters这个单词的"s"漏掉而在information后加上了"s"。Headquarters是个单数名词意思是公司的总部:I'm going to headquarters this weekend to meet with the 是个微妙的单词因为它是以"s"结尾的。看起来象是个复数名词!但是漏掉"s"会把headquarters变成个动词,to headquarter.
5、I look forward to hearing from you.
这个短语通常用于商务信件中。但是学习英语者常写成,I look forward to hear from you.这不正确并且让英语本土人士听起来有些滑稽。动词 hear在这个短语中总是要有ing的。
在另一方面,许多学习者在information后加上了"s"。大多数人的理由是如果他们需要很多的信息,他们就需要把这个单词变成复数,例如,I need informations on overseas study programs.但是信息是个不可数名词(它没有复数名词)。你只需要说,I need some information.