勤学思培训网LYMEZD
  • 总算懂得商务英语对话模版

    1 商务 英语 对话模版一

    I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。下面介绍商务英语对话模版,希望可以帮到各位。

    [图片0]

    Helen:Hello, I‘m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

    海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。

    Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

    凯文:我是李凯文。

    Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

    海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

    Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

    凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

    Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

    海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

    Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

    凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

    Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

    海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

    Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

    凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

    Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

    海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

    Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

    information.

    凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司——中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

    Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

    海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

    Kevin:That would be great.

    凯文:那样很好。

    Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

    海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

    Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

    凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

    Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

    soon as I get them.

    海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

    Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

    凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

    2商务英语对话模版二

    Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

    莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

    Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

    保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

    Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

    莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。

    Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten . dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

    保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

    Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

    莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

    Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

    保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

    Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

    莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

    Paul:What about lead time?

    保罗:交货时间呢?

    Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

    莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

    Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

    保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

    Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

    莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

    Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

    保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

    Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

    莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

    3商务英语对话模版三

    Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

    贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

    Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

    拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

    [图片1]

    Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

    贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

    Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

    拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

    Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

    贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

    Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

    拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

    Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five . dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

    贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

    Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

    拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?

    Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

    贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

    Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

    拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

    Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

    贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

    Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

    拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

    4商务英语对话模版四

    Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

    海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。

    Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?

    亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。

    Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

    海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。

    Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

    亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

    Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

    海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

    Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

    亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。

    Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

    海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。

    Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

    亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

    Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

    海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

    Henry:I see.

    亨利:我了解。

    Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

    海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

    Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

    亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

    Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

    海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。