勤学思培训网LYMEZD
  • 总算领会实用外贸英语句子

    1实用外贸 英语 句子一

    If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。下面整理了更多实用外贸英语句子,希望对您有帮助。

    [图片0]

    The goods are available in different qualities.

    此货有多种不同的质量可供。

    Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

    只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

    If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

    如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

    If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

    如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

    There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

    两者在质量上无显著差异。

    We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

    我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

    As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

    只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

    Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren''t they?

    价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

    The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

    接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

    Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

    我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

    We''ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

    我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

    They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

    他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

    We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

    希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

    We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

    产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

    We always have faith in the quality of your products.

    对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

    2实用外贸英语句子二

    Heavy enquiries witness the quality of ourproducts.

    大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

    As soon as the price picks up

    enquiries will revive.

    一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

    Enquiries for carpets are getting morenumerous.

    对地毯的询盘日益增加。

    Enquiries are so large that we can onlythan allot you 200 cases.

    询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

    Enquiries are dwindling.

    询盘正在减少。

    Enquiries are dried up.

    询盘正在绝迹。

    They promised to transfer their futureenquiries to Chinese Corporations.

    他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

    Generally speaking

    inquiries are made by the buyers.

    询盘一般由买方发出。

    Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China NationalTextiles Corporation.

    贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

    We regret that the goods you inquire aboutare not available.

    很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

    In the import and export business

    we often make inquiries at foreignsuppliers.

    在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

    To make an inquiry about our oranges

    a representative of the Japanese companypaid us a visit.

    为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

    We cannot take care of your enquiry atpresent.

    我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

    Your enquiry is too vague to enable us toreply you.

    你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

    Now that we''ve already made an inquiryabout your articles

    will you please reply as soon as possible?

    既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

    China National Silk Corporation receivedthe inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

    中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

    Thank you for your inquiry.

    谢谢你们的询价。

    3实用外贸英语句子三

    1. We are glad to offer you sole agency for the sale of our products in your city.

    很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城市的独家代理事宜。

    2. We have decided to offer you an appointment as our sole agent for New York.

    我们已经决定让贵司做我们在纽约的独家代理。

    [图片1]

    3. Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent.

    贵司在该领域的经验使我们相信你们能成为优秀的代理商。

    4. We feel inclined to agree with your agency of our products.

    我们倾向让你们做我们产品的代理。

    5. We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

    我们愿意同你讨论做我们代理的提议。

    6. After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing, we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

    经过对你们的提议及对你们商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定贵司作为我们在该区域的代理。

    7. Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still has potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

    考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理。

    8. We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

    遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了。

    9. We have already appointed Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

    我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商。

    10. Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

    对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售。

    11. We have honestly considered your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now decided to appoint you as our agent.

    我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商。

    12. Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know about your plan to push the sale of our products.

    你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售。

    13. I think we have to think about your proposal about agency carefully.

    我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议。

    14. Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

    请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论。

    15. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

    你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中。

    4实用外贸英语句子四

    1. As the volume of business concluded by you last year was not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.

    由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题。

    2. We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at the present stage.

    我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟。

    3. The time is not yet mature for discussion of agency.

    讨论代理的时机还未成熟。

    4. We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us, both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

    由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分。

    5. I am afraid that this is not a good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

    恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机。

    6. We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

    我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥。

    7. We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your request for agency.

    由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求。

    408. The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope that you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

    关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售。

    9. We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record

    justify our doing so.

    我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做。

    10. Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market conditions turn better?

    当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗?

    11. We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

    我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题。

    12. We are not prepared to apoint an agent for your district.

    我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商。

    13. We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present.

    目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售。

    14. We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency at the present moment.

    目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题。

    15. Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

    由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中。