勤学思培训网CSDPAL
  • 总算认识外贸英语付款常用句子

    1外贸 英语 付款常用句子

    you ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。下面整理了更多外贸英语付款常用句子,希望对您有帮助。

    [图片0]

    1、payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

    这个月末以前应该付款。

    2、it's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

    用英镑付款较方便。

    3、now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use . dollar, am i right?

    至于付款,我们已同意用美元,对吗?

    4、we may have some difficulties making payment in japanese yen.

    用日圆付款可能会有困难。

    5、i've never made payment in renminbi before.

    我从未用过人民币付款。

    6、we can't accept payment on deferred terms.

    我们不能接受延期付款。

    7、what's your reason for the refusal of payment?

    你们拒付的理由是什么?

    8、collection is not paid.

    托收款未得照付。

    9、we don't think you'll refuse to pay.

    我们相信你们不会拒付。

    10、only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

    银行只接受一次拒付。

    11、you ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

    如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

    12、we'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

    见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

    13、we're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

    我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

    14、of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

    如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

    15、the equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

    设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

    2关于付款方式外贸英语句子

    Please protect our draft on presentation. 请见票即付。

    Your draft will be honoured on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。

    The draft was discounted in New York. 汇票已经在纽约贴现。

    Our draft was dishonoured. 我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

    The draft has not been collected. 汇票之款尚未收进。

    We'll be unable to meet these draft. 我们无力兑付这些汇票。

    We've drawn a clear draft. 我们已经开出光票。

    We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

    We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

    The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

    You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

    We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection. 我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

    We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

    We've already remitted the amount by cheque. 我们已经将款以支票汇出。

    We enclose a cheque for RMB200. 我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

    3外贸英语句子之数量

    There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship. 船上装有100吨小麦。

    How many pieces all together? 共有多少件?

    500 pieces in total. 总共有500件。

    [图片1]

    We made a total of 100,000 jackets. 我们一共订了10万件上衣。

    We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk. 我们只能供应两万码的真丝绸。

    We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts. 男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

    Can you give us an additional 200 cases? 能再增加200箱吗?

    We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts. 我们多订了4000件衬衣。

    This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans. 今年我们可以多订700件牛仔裤。

    We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked. 你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

    We'll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes. 我们将增加300盒药品。

    The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000. 我们今年最多能订购大约25000马克的棉毛衫。

    5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we've ever placed. 5000平方米的羊毛地毯超过了以往的订货。

    4外贸英语句子之运输方式

    We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

    What is your specific transport requirement? 你们需要的运输条件是什么?

    It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

    The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 双方就运输方式达成了协议。

    Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

    How do you usually move your machines? 你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

    The goods are now in transit. 此批货物正在运输途中。

    A part of the goods were damaged in transit. 一部分货物在运输途中受损。

    If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms. 如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。

    do you do any chartering? 你们租船吗?