houldn' t have done it.我真不该那样做。
	  I shouldn't have done it.
	  用"shouldn' t have+过去分词“表示类似责备或斥责的心情,表示“不该……”、“要是没……”。
	  That was a mistake./I blew it./I wish I hadn't done that.
	  I really screwed up this time./I really messed up.
	  I should have known better.
	
  短对话
	  A:Oh, no!I shouldn't have done it.哦,不!我要是不那样就好了。
	  B:What did you do?你干什么了?
	
   houldn' t have said that.我要是不说那话就好了.
	  I shouldn't have said that.
	  用于说了不该说的话时。
	  I wish I wouldn't have said that.
	
  短对话
	  A:I shouldn't have said that.我要是不说那话就好了。
	  B:It's too late now.现在后悔也晚了。
	
[图片0]
	  3 should have known.我早该知道了。
	  I should have  acted like a fool.
	  I should have known better.
	
  短对话
	  A:He's married.他已经结婚了。
	  B:I should have known.我早该知道了。
	
   was careless of me to do so.做那种事,我也太不小心了。
	  It was careless of me to do so.
	  careless表示“没注意的”、“漫不经心的”、“粗自大意的”。
	  It was thoughtless of me to do such a thing.
	  It was hasty of me to do so./I was careless.
	
  5. regret doing that.我后悔我做的事。
	  I regret doing that./I regret my action.
	  I am sorry for what I have done.
	
  情景对话
	  A:I regret I haven't taken your advice.我后悔没有采纳你的建议。
	  B:What's the matter?发生什么事了?
	  A:Yesterday I came here to buy lottery and you suggested me choose three as the last number.昨天我来这里买彩票,你建议我后一个号码买3。
	  B:Yes.是的。
	  A:If I had listened to you, I would have got the highest price.如果我听了你的话,我就已经获得高奖金了。
	  B:Thus I'm regretful too.那么我也后悔了。
	  A:Why?为什么?
	  B: I should buy that number myself.我自己也应该买那个号码。
	  A:I regret doing that.我后悔我做的事。
	  B:I know what you mean.我明白你的意思。