're doing a good job.你完成得很出色。
You have done a perfect work./Excellent!
Couldn't have asked for a better report./A very good job.
finished it faster than expected.你完成得很快。
You are done before the deadline/You are ahead the schedule.
You finished it faster than expected.
[图片0]
情景对话
A:Hello, Anna speaking.你好,我是安娜.
B:Hey, Anna. This is Jason.嘿,安娜。我是詹森。
A:Jason, where you've been hiding lately?You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?
詹森,你近躲到哪里去了?你知道吗,我们上次的通话离现在已经很久了。你还好吗?
B:Yes, how are you, Anna?是的,你好吗,安娜?
A:I'm fine. What have you been doing?我很好。你在做什么?
B:Working. I've been really busy these got a promotion.工作.这些天我真的很忙。我升职了。
A:That's great!Congratulations!太棒了!恭喜你!
B:Thanks. I'm feeling pretty good about myself, know, bigger office, a raise, even an assistant.谢谢。我自我感觉也好极了。你知道的,更大的办公室,加薪,甚至有个助手。
A:That's good. So I guess I have to make an appointment to see you.那就好。所以我想我必须跟你预约才能见到你。
B:You're kidding.你在开玩笑。
A:How long have you been working there?你在那里做多久了?
B:A bit of 2 years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn't the only factor in deciding promotions.两年多一点。这是一家发展很快的公司。资历在这不是决定升职的罕有的标准。
A:How do you like your new boss?你觉得你的新老板怎么样?
B:She's very nice and open一minded.非常好,而且思想很开放。
A:Much better than the last one, huh?嘿,比上个老板好吗?
B:He was a real slave一driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.他真是个奴隶主。他简直把我们当机器人了。
A:Oh, forget about him. Come over to my house 's get drunk.噢,别提他了。今晚来我家。我们去喝杯东西。
B:Good. o'clock.好的。今8点钟。
A:8 it is. See you then.就八点钟。到时见。
B:Bye.拜拜。