常用句子
1. Hello, Banquet Hall Restaurant at your service.您好,宏图餐厅乐意为您效劳。
2. We'd like to have a farewell party. Can you arrange it for us?我们想办一个欢送派对,您能帮我们安排吗?
3. How many will there be in your party?晚宴会来多少人?
4. We can arrange two tables for you.我们可以为您安排两张桌子。
5. May I ask how much you would like to spend for each table?请问您每张桌子想要消费多少钱呢?
6. Well, I'd like the guests to order for themselves.我想让客人们自己点。
7. Very well, Miss Jones. As for drinks, we'll provide 3 bottles of beer, and 12 bottles of soft drinks.好的,琼斯小姐,酒水方而我们会提供3瓶啤酒,12瓶软饮料。
8. May I repeat-a banquet for eighteen with two tables at 2000 yuan each,including drinks and fruits at 7:30 tomorrow evening.请允许我重复一遍,两张桌子共18位客人,标准为每桌2000元包括水果和酒水,时间是明晚7:30.
9. Can you prepare some fresh crabs, shrimps, shellfish and such things served on a model sailing-ship on each table?您能准备一些活虾、蟹、贝类之类的东西放在帆船模型上吗?
10. Miss Jones, would you please prepay a deposit of 1500 yuan?琼斯小姐,能否请您先付1500元的订金?
'll be expecting you in the Banquet Hall Restaurant on the 2nd floor.
我们会在2楼的宏图餐厅恭候您的光临。
12. I'm sorry but there is no table available now. Do you mind waiting for a little while?抱歉,现在座位满了.您能否稍微等一下?
[图片0]
情景对话
A:Hello, Banquet Hall Restaurant at your service.
您好,宏图餐厅乐意为您效劳。
B:Hello. This is Miss Jones from P&G Company. We'd like to have a farewell party. Can you arrange it for us?
您好.我是宝洁公司的琼斯小姐。我们想搞一个欢送派对,你可以帮忙吗?
A:Certainly, Miss Jones. When would you like your party to begin?
当然可以,琼斯小姐。您想在几点钟开始派对?
B:At 7:30 tomorrow evening.
明天晚上7:300
A:Yes, I see. 7:30 tomorrow evening. And how many will there be in your party?
好的,我明白了,明晚7:30。请问你们有多少人?
B:Eighteen.
18位。
A:We can arrange two tables for you.
我们可以给您安排两张桌子。
B:Good. The banquet must be a good one because it's for our manager, Mr. David Smith. He's going back to his homeland soon.
好的。这个宴会一定要搞好。因为是给我们经理,大卫·史密斯先生的。他快要回国了。
A:Don't worry, Miss Jones. We'll see to it that everything will be to your satisfaction. May I ask how much you would like to spend for each table?
请放心,琼斯小姐。我们会把一切安排妥当的。能告诉我你们打算每张桌消费多少呢?
B:about 1500.
一千五百元左右吧。