勤学思培训网GEZYDK
  • 终于懂得患重感冒的英语口语对话情景

    英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。今天给大家分享了患重感冒的英语口语对话情景,赶紧来看看吧!

    [图片0]

    患重感冒的英语口语对话情景

    M: Good morning, Doctor!

    医生,早上好!

    D: Good morning, Miss Mandy. How are you today?

    早上好,曼迪小姐。你今天感觉怎样?

    M: I am not feeling very well. I've got a bad cold.

    我觉得很不舒服。我患了重感冒。

    D: Have you got a sore throat, too?

    你喉咙也痛吗?

    M: No, but I've got a headache.

    不,但是我头痛。

    D: Yes, I see. Go home to bed and take one of these pills every three hours.

    是的,我知道了。回家休息休息,这些药品没三个小时吃一片。

    M: Thank you very much.

    非常感谢你。

    [图片1]

    英语口语生病检查身体的对话

    D: Hi, Mr. Smith. I'm Doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today?

    史密斯先生,你好。我是霍金斯医生。你今天来这里干嘛?

    S: I found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

    我觉得来做个身体检查好点。

    D: Yes, well, you haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year.

    是的,额,你已经5年没做身体检查了。你应该每年检查一次。

    S: I know. I figure as long as there is nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

    我知道。我就觉得既然没什么毛病,为什么要去看医生。

    D: Well, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.

    额,避免严重的疾病的最好方法是尽早发现它们。所以,为了你自己好,争取每年来检查一次。

    S: Ok.

    好的。

    D: Let me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

    让我看看这里。你的眼睛和耳朵看起来都很好。请深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽烟吗?

    S: Yes.

    是的。

    D: Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

    你知道的,抽烟是肺癌和心脏病的主要诱因。你真的应该戒了它。

    S: I've tried hundreds of times, but I just can't seem to kick the habbit.

    我已经试了几百次了,但是我似乎戒不了这个习惯。

    D: Well, we have classes and some medications that might help. I'll give you more information before you leave.

    额,我们有一些课程和药物可能对此有帮助。在你离开之前我会给你更多的资料。

    S: Ok, thanks doctor.

    好的,谢谢医生。

    开处方的英语口语对话

    D: Well, Mr. Smith. That's a nasty infection you have.

    额,史密斯先生。你受到严重的感染。

    S: Yes. Is there anything you can give me to get rid of it,doctor?

    是的。医生,有没有什么药可以清除感染?

    D: I'm going to prescribe some antibiotics and some cream to ease the itching and burning.

    我给你开一些抗生素和一些药膏来止痒,减轻灼伤。

    S: Ok,thank you! Where should I buy them?

    好的,谢谢你!我在哪里可以买到这些药?

    D: The pharmacy will give you a discount since you came to the clinic.

    由于你来门诊看病的,药房会给你一个折扣。

    S: Great! What floor is pharmacy on?

    太好了!药房在哪一层楼?

    D: The fourth. I'll send the prescription down there so you can just pick it up on your way out.

    四楼。我会把处方送到楼下,这样你离开的时候就可以顺便去拿。

    S: Thank you!

    谢谢你!