有些人很难想象一天不吃肉会是什么样子,而另一些人则坚持认为吃素是享受食物、保持健康的方法。如果你还在犹豫要不要一头扎进一个更有益于保护地球和动物的菜单的话,那就在做决定前想想吃素的好处。
1) Do you want some vegetables?
你想要一些蔬菜吗?
2) You are just coming in the right time. The vegetables just came in a moment are all fresh.
你来的可真是时候。我们的蔬菜是刚进来的。它们都很新鲜。
3) We have many kinds of as tomatoes, sweet peppers, cucumbers, beans.
我们有很多种蔬菜,例如西红柿、甜椒、黄瓜、菜豆等等。
4) I'd like to have some vegetables with a lot green leaves. I think they make me more appetitive.
我想要一些有很多绿叶的蔬菜,它们能使我更有食欲。
5) All sorts of fresh organic vegetables-eggplants, cucumbers, cabbages, tomatoes.. .Walk right in, you'll not be pressed to buy.
茄子,黄瓜,卷心菜,西红柿……各种新鲜有机蔬菜随意购买。
6) The price of vegetables fluctuates accor-ding to the weather.
蔬菜价格随着天气变化而波动。
7) You should eat vegetables as carrot,celery and spinage.
你应该多吃胡萝卜,芹菜和菠菜这类的蔬菜。
8) The most popular vegetables are potatoes, carrots, peas and cauliflower.
常吃的蔬菜是土豆,胡萝卜,青豆和花椰菜。
9) With a diet rich in antioxidants, phytochemical and vitamins, vegetarians naturally lower their risk of cancer and other diseases.
素食中含有大量的抗氧化成分、植物营养素和维生素,这些都能帮助素食主义者降低催患癌症和其他疾病的风险。
[图片0]
情景对话
A: Excuse me, how much is the cauliflower?
请问,花椰菜怎么卖?
B: 6 yuan per kilogram.
每公斤6元钱。
A: That's too expensive. What about the truffle?
太贵了。松露怎么卖?
B: The same.
一样的价钱。
A: How about 5 yuan a kilogram? I come here allthe time.
五元一斤怎么样啊?我总是来你这里买呢。
B: Come on. I only have a small margin much do you want?
别呀!您总不能让我亏本吧。您想买多少呢?
A: Two kilograms of cauliflower and one kilo-gram of truffle.
2公斤的花椰菜和1公斤松露。
B: All right, all right. Sold. Goes for 15 Yuan.
好吧,卖您了。一共15元。
A: Here's 20 yuan, please.
给您20元钱。
B: Here is your change. Anything else?
找您零钱。还要别的吗?
A: How much is the spinage?
请问菠菜怎么卖?
B: Sorry, we sold out all the spinage.
对不起,菠菜已经全部卖完了。
A: Thanks anyway.
谢谢。