飞机这种交通工具越来越普遍地走进到人们的生活中,我们通常都会开车去机场接自己的亲友或者是公司客户。今天小编主要给大家分享机场接机的英语口语对话,希望对你们有帮助!
[图片0]
机场接机的英语口语对话
Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?
秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?
Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.
客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。
Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to
meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?
秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?
Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.
客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。
Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?
秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?
Guest: Yes, it's all here.
客人:是的,都在这儿了。
Secretary: Let me help you with this case.
秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。
Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.
客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。
Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.
秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。
接机英语口语会话
A:Hi,are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?
B:Yes,Jason,right?Nice to meet to Taiwan.
是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!
A:Thanks,good to meet you,too.
谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。
B:You had a long flight,you must be tired.
坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes,and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相当难吃!
B:Oh,sorry to hear ,don worry!Taiwan has plenty of great things to ,lets get you to the hotel.
喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!
A:Great!How will we be getting there?
太好了!我们要怎么去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot,lets go this me help you with your bags.
我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。
[图片1]
接机的英语口语对话
露西:Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是玛丽?
玛丽:Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.
是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了。
露西:That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.
太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我。
玛丽:No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.
别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快。
露西:I really appreciate it.
我真的表示感激。
玛丽:Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.
一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事。
露西:Does the conference begin tomorrow?
会议明天开始吗?
玛丽:Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.
是的.明晚将有一个接风宴。
露西:That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.
真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市。
玛丽:It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.
这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容。
去机场接机的英语口语对话
A: Who will meet you at the airport?
(谁会去机场接你?)
B: No one.
(没有人。)
A: Oh, then I will arrange one of my staff to meet you at the airport.
(哦,那我安排一个职员到飞机场去接你。)
A: Excuse me! I’m looking for the airport bus?
(对不起!我在找机场的巴士.)
B: I think it’s on the side of the road.
(我想应该在路的另一边。)
A: Oh, thanks. But the next bus leaves at 9:00.
(哦,谢谢。但是,下一趟车9点钟开。)
A: Can you tell me the best way to get to the airport?
(可否请你告诉我到飞机场的最好走法?)
B: If you want to ensure that you catch the plane, you’d better take a taxi to the airport.
(如果你想保证赶上那班飞机,你最好乘出租车去机场.)
A: I need a taxi to the airport.
(我想要辆出租车去机场.)
B: It is unnecessary, I’ll see you off at the airport.
(没有必要,我将去机场送你。)
B:Please confirm the order, 5 to 55 new vehicles within the three-ring free door-to-door shuttle service.
(请确认订单,5座至55座全新车辆三环内免费提供上门接送服务。)
Address: Fushen City Hotel, No. 9, Chrysanthemum Garden, Xi'an
(地址:西安市菊花园9号富森城市酒店)